ReviewsNo reviews yet
Crab Hunting Tour Highlights
- Arrival (18:00Hrs)
- Light Snack Service with soft drinks.
- Departure by boat for crab Hunting (when gets dark), 16-18 pax in the boat (maximum one hour trip)
- Crab Hunting near Mangrove Island of Umm Al Quwain with professional help and adequate supply of relevant equipment’s required for crab hunting.
- One torch light (water resistance) for every two persons and one spear for everyone.
- Dinner Buffet Service consisting of Continental Menu items and Catch of thr Day Crab Dish
- Mineral water and tea/coffee Unlimited.
- Departure (2200Hrs-2300Hrs)
- Liquor available at the resort (liquor strictly not allowed from outside)
- Life jacket provided free of charge
Want to try something different away from the malls and hotels? Then sign up for our crab hunting tour in the Emirate of Umm Al Quwain (UAQ) – 45 minutes’ drive from Dubai. You will visit the smallest emirate of UAE passing by Sharjah and Ajman. Experience crab hunting or ‘crabbing’ near the beautiful Mangrove Islands of Umm Al Quwain with the help of our guide and experienced crab hunters who will provide the right equipment and friendly assistance. Take a boat ride to the natural mangroves, where you will find crabs. There are special underwater lights, which will add to the excitement of crab hunting. Crabbing is a recreational activity done mostly in the marsh land of UAQ. From the tour booking, food & beverages and guiding you all the way till drop off, Zamboola will handle it so you enjoy the day.
- Be enveloped in the beauty of towering trees, remote beaches, and mountains of the Canadian wilderness
- Have close encounters with BC’s coastal wildlife; sea lions, seals, pacific white sided dolphins, otters, birds and some of the largest starfish in the world
- Be on the lookout for Humpback whales that have made a strong resurgence in the Discovery Islands
- Coastal cuisine designed by a local gourmet chef
- Quality expedition tents & warm sleeping bags all included in the price of the trip
- High Staff to Guest Ratio
- Small Group Size
- Accommodations on Quadra Island the night before you launch at one of Quadra’s beautiful resorts
- Light Snack Service with soft drinks
- Life Jacket
Group Arrival (18:00Hrs)
Light Snack Service with soft drinks.
Departure by boat for crab Hunting (when gets dark)
16-18 pax in the boat (maximum one hour trip)
Crab Hunting near Mangrove Island of Umm Al Quwain with professional help and adequate supply of relevant equipments required for crab hunting.
One torch light (water resistance) for every two persons and one spear for everyone.
Dinner Buffet Service consisting of Continental Menu items and Catch of thr Day Crab Dish
Mineral water and tea/coffee Unlimited.
Liquor available at the resort (liquor strictly not allowed from outside)
Life jacket provided free of charge.
With Private Transfer
With Private Transfer (WPT): 546
Minimum Person : 2
Pickup Time : 4:00PM : 4:30PM
Dropoff Time : 10:00PM : 10:30PM
Instant Confirmation: Yes
Duration : 5-6 hrs
Slot Availability : 24 hrs
Days of Operations : Daily
Remarks : Ticket copy will follow in few hours between 9am to 6pm, Saturday to Thursday after receipt of payment confirmation.
All prices, features, availability and timings are for reference and correct at the time of publishing this content. They maybe subject to change by the venue or tour partner without prior notice over which Zamboola takes no responsibility. If any such changes, the customer will be informed before or in the ticket confirmation email.