ReviewsNo reviews yet
Dubai Glow Garden Tour Highlight
- Visit the largest family-oriented garden in the world,
- Three entertaining zones – Dinosaur, Magic Park, Glow garden
- Dubai Garden Glow is the ‘largest glow-in-dark garden’ made of 10 million energy-saving bulbs and yards of recycled luminous fabric
- Dinosaur Park is the ‘biggest Dinosaur park’, that displays more than 100 animatronic dinosaurs
- Art Park provides a unique platform to experience exclusive glowing artistic models made up of the simplest Eco-friendly recyclable materials. It seamlessly stitches different notes of happiness, cultural values, beliefs, and identity, creating an overall paradise of all colours of life
- Magical Park is the latest park in Dubai Garden Glow, having a 3D illusional artwork that plays with a person mind and sight
Dubai Glow Garden: Visit the world’s largest unique theme park which has beautiful art installations by day in a lush green setting that glows at night! Zamboola will help you enjoy this amazing experience – from booking, tour guide, dinner and more. Located at the Zabeel Park area, the park opens from 4 PM till 11 PM. The best time to visit towards evening/sunset around 5:30 PM, so you can experience the amazing change as the designs come to life! Spread across 40 acres, with 32 installations made by 150 artists in 200,000-man-hours it’s unique. Based on the season and promotions there are special installations, themes like optical illusions, magic, and more.
Cancellation Policy : 24 Hours
Day Trip : Yes
Setting : Outdoor
Availability : Daily
Stroller Friendly : Yes
Airport Transfer: Not Available
Pickup & Dropback : Not Available
Instant Booking : Not Available
Timing.: Sunday to Friday 4:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Saturday and National Holidays 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M
All prices, features, availability and timings are for reference and correct at the time of publishing this content. They maybe subject to change by the venue or tour partner without prior notice over which Zamboola takes no responsibility. If any such changes, the customer will be informed before or in the ticket confirmation email.