ReviewsNo reviews yet
Glow Garden Highlights:
- Visit the largest family oriented garden in the world,
- Three entertaining zones – Dinosaur, Magic Park, Glow garden
- Dubai Garden Glow is the ‘largest glow-in-dark garden’ made of 10 million energy-saving bulbs and yards of recycled luminous fabric
- Dinosaur Park is the ‘biggest Dinosaur park’, that displays more than 100 animatronic dinosaurs
- Magical Park is the latest park in Dubai Garden Glow, having a 3D illusion artwork that plays with a person mind and sight
Visit the world’s largest unique theme park which has beautiful art installations by day in a lush green setting that glow at night! Zamboola will help you enjoy this amazing experience – from booking, tour guide, dinner and more. Located at the Zabeel Park area, the park opens from 4 PM till 11 PM.
The best time to visit towards evening/sunset around 5:30 PM, so you can experience the amazing change as the designs come to life! Spread across 40 acres, with 32 installations made by 150 artists in 200,000-man hours its unique. Based on the season and promotions there are special installations, themes like optical illusions, magic and more.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Highlights:
- Home to thousands of aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species
- Over 400 Sharks and Rays live in our 10 million litre tank
- Walk though a 180 degrees underwater tunnel
- Interact with Aquatic Residents at optional costs
- Underwater Zoo at Level 2 hosts three ecological Zones; Rainforest, Rocky Shore and Living Ocean
Think you have seen aquariums? The The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo (DAUZ) is the largest suspended aquariums in the world. It’s a whole new way to see, learn and interact with marine life. Don’t miss the giant 10 million-litre tank, which contains 33,000 aquatic animals from over 140 species, including the largest collection of sand tiger sharks and rays anywhere in the world.
It’s 270-degree acrylic walk through tunnel lets you walk right through the water literally, while the aquatic creatures gently swim past. Its up, close and personal. This incredible glass tunnel puts you inches away from marine life, so you can admire them from different angles while you take a selfie or two!
It’s hours of fun, learning and entertainment for the young and old alike.
There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 metres in length, 20 metres in width and 11 metres in height. Additional tickets are available if you want to learn more about Sharks. It includes a30-minute underwater experience, where visitors are taken on a tour of the back-of-house facilities, including the feeding of shark babies and learning about the Aquarium’s shark breeding programme.
All prices, features, availability and timings are for reference and correct at the time of publishing this content. They maybe subject to change by the venue or tour partner without prior notice over which Zamboola takes no responsibility. If any such changes, the customer will be informed before or in the ticket confirmation email.