ReviewsNo reviews yet
Hiking, Climbing, And Canyoning Tour Highlights:
- Available on weekdays only
- 1 trail mix pack for the hike (snacks) with a sling shoulder bag (feel free to bring your own backpack
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide
- Assistant Guide
- First Aid
- Fun and Entertaining Atmosphere
- The difficulty level of these canyons is 5 out of 10.
- No rope skills or technical gear is required.
- There is nothing technical about this hike.
- Distance: approx. 4km full loop trip.
- Endurance: Medium
- Involves steep climbing in certain areas, a bit of scrambling, parts with loose rocks, gentle stretches and water crossing which you might need to swim
Flexible Dates: We offer this trip on demand with seasonal departure dates that offer great flexibility (pending availability).
All prices, features, availability and timings are for reference and correct at the time of publishing this content. They maybe subject to change by the venue or tour partner without prior notice over which Zamboola takes no responsibility. If any such changes, the customer will be informed before or in the ticket confirmation email.